Chicago-based but I’m traveling a lot these days…
Hello there! :) First of all, I just want to say that I’m into simplicity and I hope that my website will not overwhelm you, but that it is EASY for you to navigate and you will get a sense of who I am and how I shoot. For me, good images come out of trust and the relaxed relationship that we have with each other…so the more you can drop your guard because you trust and like me, the easier it is for me to capture the REAL you! I am an on-location, natural light photographer and I love what I do. I count it a blessing that I get to integrate work and play on a regular basis. I care deeply that you not only love your images, but that our time together is fun and refreshing. So have a good time looking around and let’s talk soon.
TWENTY THINGS ABOUT ME
- 1. My favorite color is black. Second is orange.
- 2. I was born on a different continent.
- 3. On average, I fly 60 times a year.
- 4. I’m an introvert (hello).
- 5. I’m a night owl.
- 6. I have four children and they were all born at home.
- 7. I use organic Juice Beauty for skincare.
- 8. Favorite author is A.W. Tozer.
- 9. I’m a nature addict.
- 10. I run one mile most days.
- 11. My favorite person is Duke Sagum.
- 12. I enjoy being alone.
- 13. If I’m not a photographer, I might want to study family counseling or midwifery.
- 14. I make my bed every morning.
- 15. I love rain. I love snow. I love having four seasons.
- 16. I believe traveling is the most brilliant way to learn.
- 17. I believe rudeness is an imitation of strength.
- 18. I’m not fond of cats. Probably my only phobia.
- 19. I listen to mostly worship music.
- 20. I’m a Christ follower. In Him, I move and breathe, and have all my being.